SolBridge International School of Business in South Korea, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at SolBridge International School of Business . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
SolBridge International School of Business offers admission and merit-based scholarships to both BBA and MBA degree programs. Admission scholarships are awarded for one academic year for BBA applicants, and one semester for MBA applicants. Students can renew their scholarship if they maintain a minimum GPA of 3.6/4.5.
Tuition scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance, personal assay, letter(s) of recommendation, extra-curricular activities, and English score (IELTS, TOEFL). Applicants must demonstrate sufficient proof of personal finances to enter SolBridge.
All classes are taught in English hence no Korean proficiency needed.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarships are awarded from 30% up to 100%
Applicants must be admitted to SolBridge without condition, as a regular student. They must have met the Standard English proficiency criteria and demonstrated exceptional performance in their last academic experience.
SolBridge is already home to 70% international students from 40 different nationalities and strongly encourages international students to apply.
Applications may be completed by using the downloadable application form on the website or through online application.
Scholarship Application form
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL iBT).English proficiency is waived for applicants from native English-speaking countries. You must bring the original copy after receiving admission from SolBridge.
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- List of extracurricular activities and awards
- Scholarship essay – this is a handwritten 1,000-word essay that describes your strengths and weaknesses as a student
- Scholarship Application from
- Proof of finances – a bank statement that confirms the possession of US$ 18,000 in your bank account.
- Original transcripts
- Original degree certificate/diploma
- Letters of recommendation– one letter for BBA applicants; two lettersfor MBA applicants
- Resume or CV (only for MBA applicants)
The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
SolBridge International School of Business in South Korea, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate level programs at SolBridge International School of Business.