Solvay Vietnam-Belgium Master Scholarships for International Students, 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management is offering scholarship for studying MBA and MMCoM in Vietnam – Belgium Master Programme.
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management is a school of economics and management and a Faculty of the Free University of Brussels, a French-speaking private research university located in Brussels, Belgium.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered for studying MBA and MMCoM in Vietnam – Belgium Master Programs conducted at OU.
MBA: 2 x merit scholarship x 50% tuition; 4 x merit scholarship x 25% tuition AND 1 x social scholarship x 50% tuition
MMCoM: 4 x merit scholarship, 25%
- 1 x merit scholarship x 50% tuition
- 2 x merit scholarship x 25% tuition
Eligibility Criteria: Students must have
- Recognized university bachelor degree
- 2 years or more of professional experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English
Eligible Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Complete and submit the application form;
- The eligibility of the candidate for the program will be analysed
- Take Solvay Written Test and answer the extra question (specific case to get more score and more chance to get a scholarship)
- Have the admission interview with the jury
- Selection and result announcement for the program
- Announcement of the 5 top with the highest score who is eligible for the scholarship
- Have the scholarship interview with the jury
- Announcement of the scholarship result
Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2017.