Special Scholarship Program Kochi University of Technology Japan is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Under Special Scholarship Program Kochi University of Technology Japan is accepting applications. This special scholarship program is available for pursuing the doctoral degree (PhD). The graduate school of engineering is participating in this scholarship. Engineering Scholarships at doctorate level will be awarded. The last date to apply for special scholarship program at Kochi university Japan is March 18, 2016. Notification will be made at the end of May, 2016
The duration of scholarship will be one year. It will be, however, extended for increments of one year up to a total of three years. In case the university terminates the SSP student status for any of the reasons, the scholarship will stand canceled.
Courses Offered: Engineering Subject Scholarships are offered
Degree Level: PhD , Doctorate level Scholarships are offered
Participating Institute: The graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University, japan is participating in this scholarship.
Eligibility: You should meet following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship
- Should have a Master’s degree.
- Should be 35 years old or under.
- Should have good academic record.
- Should have experience of respective research projects
- Should be English proficient.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee.
- Living expenses, 150,000 yen/month.
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (Given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan).
- Documents submitted for application will be screened
The submitted documents will be carefully examined in the course of the first screening. Only applicants who are successful in that screening will then be examined in such forms as an interview, an English written exam, an academic achievement written exam in the specialized field required for the conduct of the selected research project, etc. The interview and other formalities will be held at a place that will be appointed separately (The examination for the foreign applicants will be conducted hopefully in their country. However, the examination for the applicants residing in Japan will be conducted at Kochi University of Technology (KUT)).
- You will first select one or two research project(s) from the list of SSP Research Project.
- Complete and submit all required documents by post.
Deadline: The application deadline is March 18, 2016.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
All inquiries and application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Division
Kochi University of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City
Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN
Know more about Special Scholarship Program Kochi University of Technology Japan
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the development of advanced research at the university through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students. Every year, Kochi University of Technology (KUT) enrolls approximately 15 selected doctoral students to work in specific research projects. Each student pursues a doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting his/her host professor in his/her research projects and receiving monthly payment in return for his/her contribution to the projects.