SRISA International Scholarships in Italy, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Art and Design taught at Santa Reparata International School of Art . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
SRISA Study Abroad Scholarships are open for prospective students to study abroad in Florence. The scholarship is available for pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad.
The program is designed to recognize students who have excelled academically, are artistically talented, under-represented, or exhibit a financial need.
Santa Reparata International School of Art is an art college situated in the centre of Florence, Italy in Via San Gallo. The school is attended by international students, mostly American, who are pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad.
Scholarship is available for pursuing a semester, year or summer program abroad.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of art and design.
Scholarship Awards Per Semester
Full Tuition Merit Scholarships
Full Tuition Need-Based Work-Study Scholarships
Diversity Scholarships: $3,000 Award
Partial Tuition Work-Study Scholarships (Merit and Need-Based): $2,400 Award
Returning Student Work-Study Scholarships: $2,400 Award
Students interested in applying for a scholarship must complete all application requirements and submit them by the deadline. Students will be contacted 30 days after the deadline to be notified of their status.
International students are eligible to apply.
- The SRISA Scholarship Program provides an invaluable opportunity for prospective SRISA students to study abroad in Florence.
- The SRISA Scholarships are awarded to a carefully selected group of students who have demonstrated discipline, integrity, tenacity, and a strong academic standing.
- Scholarships are available for the Fall and Spring semesters only, with the exception of the Need-Based Scholarship, which is also available during the Summer A term (amount awarded will reflect Summer A tuition). Scholarship applicants must be enrolled full-time through SRISA and have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
Applicants must complete the SRISA Online Enrollment Application.
The application materials vary depending on the scholarship you are applying for: Merit, Need-Based, or Diversity. Below are the basic materials required for all scholarships. If applying for more than one SRISA scholarship, a complete application packet must be submitted for each individual scholarship. Please review the Scholarship Guidelines for a complete list of materials.
- SRISA enrollment application – required for general enrollment as well
- Official transcript – required for general enrollment as well
- Scholarship application
- Minimum two (2) professional reference letters
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement: minimum 300 words detailing why you feel you are a strong candidate, what you hope to gain from the study abroad experience, and how SRISA can contribute to your long-term goals.
February 1, 2018