St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Oxford, St Cross College . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 07 Jun 2019.
Scholarship provides masters degree courses.
Under the scholarship program you can study One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford.
Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000. The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
Students from one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- • be of outstanding academic ability;
- • have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- • have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- • show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- • take up their place in October 2019.
- Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources.
- Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 7th June 2019.