Study in Finland for Free tuition fee Scholarships University of Oulu on Tuition 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Study in Finland for Free tuition fee Scholarships University of Oulu on Tuition 2015 for International Students. Scholarships in several fields are offered for Masters / Graduate to international students. Students of all countries can apply.
University of Oulu Tuition FREE Education
Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Graduate (masters)
Provider: University of Oulu
Country to Study in: Finland
In 2013 University of Oulu, Finland offered up to 330 scholarships to international Students. However, the university will not charge tuition fees from international degree students starting their studies in the Autumn Semester 2015.
In addition, some individual Master’s programmes have their own scholarship schemes.
Each Master’s programme has its own specific admissions requirements. Before you start filling out the application form, make sure that you meet the requirements of the programme admissions.
The following includes the basic information on admissions requirements for Master’s courses.
- A successful applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education.
- Students who are on their last term/semester of Bachelor’s studies can apply to study for a Master’s degree. Applicants with excellent academic records can be offered a conditional study placement.
- All applicants are required to prove a high level of proficiency in English language. All programmes ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English. The approved documentation of English language proficiency include TOEFL, IELTS, PTE and the likes.
- Applicants are asked to submit documentation on their academic excellence, for example in the form of academic recommendation letters. Also other documents relating to the field of study are required.
Citizens of ALL countries may apply
University of Oulu, Finland
Fields of study
The University of Oulu, Finland provide tuition free scholarships to academically talented international students in architecture, business, economics, education, engineering, and sciences.
Available masters courses include:
- Architectural Design
- Astronomy and Space Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Vision and Signal Processing
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Economic Geology
- Education and Globalization
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Business
- Learning, Education and Technology
- Magnetic Resonance in Materials
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment
- Synchrotron Radiation Based Science and Accelerator Physics
- Wireless Communications Engineering
Number of awards
All international degree students starting their studies in the Autumn Semester 2015 will not be charged tuition fee
All sponsorships will last one or two years.
The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes.
This is a full tuition free scholarship. All tuition is waived.
Method of Application
University of Oulu partners with the University Admissions Finland for their services for the application system and the pre-processing of application documents.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) and the how to apply page for complete details on this full tuition free scholarship.
The next available application period is 15 December 2014 – 30 January 2015 and is for studies starting in September 2015. Please note that there is only one application period per year.
The next available application period is for academic year 2015 – 16. Please note that there is only one application period per year.
All printed applications and the required documents have to arrive by the deadline, late applications are not considered applications.
Application Deadline: 30 January 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application