All students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship is open at the Swinburne University of Technology from 2022-2023.
Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship 2022-23 at the Swinburne University of Technology are now available for students if they are enrolling in the Foundation Studies Certificate for the first time.
The Swinburne University of Technology has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Swinburne University of Technology was founded in 1908 and currently functions in Melbourne, Australia.
The Swinburne University of Technology offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Swinburne X CPA Australia Scholarship 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about the Swinburne University of Technology's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
You can apply for any of these courses via the international online application system
- Certified copies of your previous academic results.
- Certified English language proficiency test results (IELTS, PTE or TOEFL).
- Letters from your school or employer.
- If you do not meet the Year 12 design prerequisite a portfolio will need to be submitted for assessment (except for the Swinburne Foundation Year (Design)).
- A Statement of Activity if there is a gap in study (for example, if you graduated secondary education in 2017 and are applying for one of our courses in 2019, we will require a written statement of what you have been doing in 2018).
If you are applying for credit, you must include course outlines and translated (English) copies (if required) from your previous or current course.
Start Your Application