Switzerland Scholarships for International Students for Masters Programme is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Switzerland Scholarships for International Students for Masters in Communication Programme
Through the strategic partnership with the USI University of Italian Switzerland, the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management each year provides a limited number of scholarships to the EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management’s applicants living and working outside of Switzerland. The scholarships are part of the Global Alliance’s commitment to educational programs which support its institutional goals. “As communication becomes an increasingly global profession, the Global Alliance aims to support promising communicators who seek both international education and a global network,” said Daniel Tisch, Chairman of the Global Alliance. “Serving the strategic goals of the Global Alliance, the scholarship enables four participants to benefit from USI Università della Svizzera italiana’s renowned international Executive Master of Science in Communications Management and its multinational faculty. We hope these scholars will help us advance the communications profession.
- Scholarships are awarded for EMScom Executive Master of Science in Communications Management programme.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree.
The Global Alliance scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education and, furthermore, are a member of a GA member in their capacity as an individual or through their employer. Candidates have to:
-Have a minimum of 5 years work experience
-Work in communication
-Live and work outside of Switzerland
-Be fully self-funding their EMScom education
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- International students (living and working outside of Switzerland) can apply for these Global Alliance scholarships.
- Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the tuition for EMScom and will be deducted from the total fee for the program.
- The final decision concerning the scholarship will be communicated to the candidate by November 15, 2014. The candidate has 5 (five) working days to decide whether he/she accepts the scholarship.
- To proceed with the GA Scholarship application, please follow these steps:
- -Candidates first need to apply to the Executive MScom Program before they apply for the GA scholarship. The EMScom application deadline is October 31, 2014 – but the program works on a rolling admission policy, so please make sure that you are admitted to the EMScom (non-binding) before October 31, 2014.
- -The GA scholarship application needs to be sent electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by October 17, 2014 at the latest. The candidate might be convoked for an interview by one Global Alliance Board member.
- The application deadline is October 17, 2014.