Scholarship Description: The BPP University Law School is inviting applications for BPTC Excellence Award. The excellence award is for those that have applied for the BPTC and have, or are predicted, a 1st in their undergraduate degree. Scholarship Provider: BPP University Law School is a private, for-profit provider of professional and academic legal [...]
Scholarships Description: The University of Bristol is pleased to offer 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships for the programme starting in 2018. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course. Scholarship Provider: The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United [...]
Scholarship Description: The School of International Development at the University of East Anglia is inviting applications for Postgraduate Scholarships in the International Development in the UK. UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. Scholarship Provider: The School of International Development at the University of East Anglia is a leading global [...]
Scholarship Description: Arcada University of Applied Sciences is awarding scholarships for bachelor’s level studies. The scholarship covers a maximum of 50 percent of the tuition fee. Scholarship Provider: Arcada University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences in Helsinki, Finland. It is owned and maintained by the Arcada Foundation. Degree Level: Scholarships [...]
- University of Verona PhD Scholarships.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral programme.
- doctoral programmes, organized in four Graduate schools: Arts and Humanities; Legal and Economic Sciences; Health and Life Sciences; Natural and Engineering Sciences.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The Khazar University is offering merit-based full-tuition fee scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are available for nationals of all countries at both undergraduate (bachelor) and graduate (master and PhD) levels of study. Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to [...]
Scholarship Description: The University of Tartu is offering 336 tuition waiver scholarships to international degree students. The scholarships are available for two bachelor’s programmes and 19 master’s programmes. The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership Scholarship Provider: [...]
UiT Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship for International Students in Norway, 2018
- Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Fellowships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Successful candidates will be invited to Tromsø for 30 and 31 May 2018 to meet the potential future supervisor and attend a symposium on how to write a successful MSCA-IF proposal (flight tickets and hotel are covered).
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Petro Jacyk Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students at University of Toronto in Canada.
- Scholarship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- The Fellowship holder will receive approximately CAD $41,500, which includes payment for teaching a semester-long course, and separately an allowance of up to CAD $2,500 for travel expenses to Ukraine for research purposes.
- International students are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Scholarship Description: The Kent State University is inviting applications for International Freshman Scholarship. The scholarship program is available to any non-immigrant to the United States who is an incoming New Freshman student at Kent State University. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding incoming students. Kent State University is large, primarily residential, [...]
Scholarship Description: The Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) in cooperation with Thai Universities/Academic Institutions is offering the scholarships for master’s Degree/Diploma Certificates through the Thailand International Postgraduate (TIPP) for 2018. Scholarship Provider: Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) was established on 19 October 2004 by a Royal Decree to serve the Royal Thai Government [...]
- McGill University is offering two scholarships i.e one year entrance Scholarships.
- Scholarships will be given on academic merit.
- Undergraduate programms with any course taught in university are available.
- International Students are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Description: Several Postdoctoral Researcher and Research Fellow Positions are now available in ICT (Helsinki, Finland). International students are eligible to apply for this position. Scholarship Providers: Aalto University and University of Hesinki Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying [...]
UK Heriot-Watt University PhD Scholarships in the Centre for Enhanced Oil Recovery and CO2 Solutions 2018
Scholarship Description: The Institute of Petroleum Engineering (IPE) at Heriot-Watt University is offering PhD Scholarships in the Centre for Enhanced Oil Recovery and CO2 Solutions. The funding is available to UK, EU and international students. The Institute of Petroleum Engineering (IPE) at Heriot-Watt University is the UK’s foremost authority in the teaching and [...]
- World Trade Institute Masters Scholarship.
- International Students are eligible.
- These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
Scholarship Description: The Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo) in Paris invites applications for doctoral fellowships. Fellowship recipients will work under the supervision of Prof. Jenny Andersson or Prof. Olivier Godechot and are required to apply for formal enrollment in the doctoral program in sociology or [...]
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited for University of Groningen Abel Tasman Talent Program in the Netherlands. Up to 6 positions are available to pursue master (MSc/MA/LL.M.), PhD programme. Scholarship Provider: The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, [...]
Scholarship Description: The Erasmus University Rotterdam is inviting excellent students from non-EEA countries at the School of Economics. The maximum award of the waiver consists of a tuition fee waiver for the academic year 2018-2019. Erasmus School of Economics is an internationally renowned institute that contributes scientific knowledge to future economic issues and [...]
Scholarship Description: The new Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is now available on offer for all new international students to study in China. The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance. Scholarship Provider: Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is sponsored by the Chinese Government; [...]
Scholarship Description: Applicants are invited to apply for UP Postgraduate Doctoral and Master Bursary funded by the University of Pretoria. These bursaries are available for both African and International students who register for Masters or Doctoral degree programmes at the University of Pretoria are automatically considered for this bursary but no guarantee that [...]
Scholarship Description: The University of Auckland is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for students enrolling on a full-time basis. New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The purpose of the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is to encourage students with [...]
Scholarship Title: CSC Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students at CCUCM in China, 2018 Scholarship Description: The CSC Scholarship at Changchun University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is now available for all Non-Chinese students to pursue higher education in China. The International students cover undergraduates, postgraduates and PhD candidates. The university has established friendly ties with more [...]
Scholarship Title: WH Bryan Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2018 Scholarship Description: The Bryan Foundation is awarding a new PhD Scholarship in the Earth Sciences valued a $150,000. The WH Bryan Scholarship is to support a new student and project who have already enrolled in or commenced a PhD program, will not be [...]
- Concordia University MA Philosophy Scholarship for International Students.
- Two Scholarships for MA Philosophy programm are available
- International students are eligible
- University of Saskatchewan ESL Graduate Bursary
- Scholarships are available in English.
- Deadline: Fall term (September – December) – August 1st annually, Winter term (January – April) – December 1st annually, Spring/Summer term (May-August) – March 1st annually.
- Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowships Wellcome Trust india.
- Scholarships are available in Clinical and Public Health.
- Deadline: February 7, 2018
- University of New South Wales Global Scholarships
- Deadline: Various
University Grenoble Alpes IDEX Master ScholarshipsDeadline: Open
Umea University Postdoctoral Position swedenScholarships available in epidemiology or public health.Deadline: January 14, 2018
University of Tehran Scholarships for International StudentsDeadline: June 5, 2018