Te Piringa-Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship at University of Waikato in New Zealand, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at University of Waikato . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Waikato offers Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship for both New Zealand and international applicants. The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree in the field of Law.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide a full and dynamic university experience.
The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate degree.
The scholarship is awarded in the field of Law.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
Numbers of Scholarships:
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to $5,000 in any given year and may be divided among multiple recipients.
- The Scholarship will be credited to the recipient’s tuition fees upon confirmation that the candidate is fully enrolled in an approved programme of study.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be eligible for admission and be enrolling full- or part-time in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa – Faculty of Law at the University of Waikato in the year of tenure.
- The Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- Employees of the University of Waikato are not eligible to apply for this award.
Applicants of any nationality can apply for the scholarship.
The application deadline is August 1, 2017.