All international undergraduate students are encouraged to apply!
Financed by the STIBET-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the International Office of TU Dresden is offering Scholarships for Study Completion as well as Scholarships for Highly Committed Students to highly qualified international students of TU Dresden. Study applicants (applicants for a study place at TU Dresden) who are not yet enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of the scholarship application cannot be supported with these scholarships.
Please note the information concerning data privacy protection for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Programme (available in German only).
The scholarship- and Mentoring Programme (DAAD-STIBET) is open at Technische Universität Dresden for the class of 2022-2023. The Scholarship- and Mentoring Programme (DAAD-STIBET) at Technische Universität Dresden is now available for international students if they have an overall average grade of at least 2.5.
Technische Universität Dresden has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. Technische Universität Dresden is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. Technische Universität Dresden was founded in 1828 and it currently functions in Dresden, Germany.
The scholarship- and Mentoring Programme (DAAD-STIBET) will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning.
Technische Universität Dresden offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students facilitate by Technische Universität Dresden on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about Technische Universität Dresden's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
Technische Universität Dresden Germany Scholarship- and Mentoring Programme (DAAD-STIBET) 2022/2023 is available to undertake Diploma, Bachelor, Masters level programs at Technische Universität Dresden.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The selected eligible students will be awarded with EUR 300,- per month by Technische Universität Dresden.
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master or state exam student
Who is NOT eligible for these scholarships?
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships
- Study applicants who apply for a place to study at TU Dresden and who are not enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of the scholarship application cannot be supported with these scholarships
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden
This scholarship can be granted to students with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits). The combination of this scholarship with other scholarships (regardless of the amount of the type of the scholarship and scholarship rate) as well as the combination of the scholarship with income exceeding 450 Euros is not possible.
• Application form for a STIBET Scholarship
• Certificate of enrollment for the funding period (i.e. not for the current semester, but for the following semester)
• Current list of examination results (transcript) issued by the examination office
• Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade; The confirmation has to be submitted by the end of the application period, even if you were not able to obtain 75 percent of credits or to register for final thesis. In that case the confirmation has to be submitted until 15 April for a scholarship in summer semester or until 15 October for a scholarship in winter semester. Therefore, the certificate must be submitted twice: the first time by the end of the application period (even if less than 75% of the credits have been achieved and the thesis has not yet been registered) and the second time by April 15 or October 15 (by this date the 75% of the credits must have been achieved or the thesis must have been registered).
Please note that applicants with incomplete or missing application documents cannot be considered for a scholarship.
Please send your complete application documents only digitally (PDF documents, max. 10 MB) using the following e-mail address [email protected] (except students at IHI Zittau, see below).
Students at IHI Zittau have to send all required application documents digitally only (PDF documents, max. 10 MB) to [email protected] (contact for IHI students: Uta Scheunig, Head of Administration at IHI Zittau, Tel.: +49 3583 612-4115, [email protected]).
We recommend sending your application documents in encrypted form, but encryption is not mandatory. Notes on the encryption of e-mails (optional):
For secure, encrypted sending of your application documents from your private e-mail address, first register with your private e-mail address in the SecureMail portal of TU Dresden (https://securemail.tu-dresden.de/). Then you can send your application documents as an attachment to the above-mentioned e-mail address via the SecureMail portal of TU Dresden.
For secure, encrypted sending of your application documents from your TUD email address (@tu-dresden.de or @mailbox.tu-dresden.de), you first need to apply for a digital certificate. After configuring the digital certificate, send your application documents as an attachment to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
As soon as we receive your application documents, we will send you a confirmation by e-mail.