The Chung Liversidge 2014 Scholarships is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Chung Liversidge 2014 Scholarships
The Faulty of Engineering has a number of scholarships available for female, international, postgraduate taught students commencing their studies in September 2014. If you’re eligible, then in conjunction with other university scholarships, you could undertake your masters at Sheffield for free. The Chung-Liversidge Scholarships 2014 are awarded on the basis of academic merit and your personal statement.
The deadline for applications is 27th June 2014.
Scholarship results will be announced via email on 25 July 2014.
If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you need to apply.
- be female,
- be self-funding and classed as 'Overseas' for tuition fee purposes
- by 20 June 2014 hold an offer of a place on one of the postgraduate taught masters courses listed below for entry in September 2014
If you are eligible for the Chung-Liversidge Scholarship you will be contacted directly by the University with details on how to apply.
• The scholarships are for one year only, regardless of the length of your programme
• The scholarships can be awarded in addition to other University of Sheffield International Scholarships, as long as your funding does not exceed your payable tuition fees.
• The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
All decisions by the University of Sheffield are taken in good faith and based on the information that you provide in your scholarship application form. If we discover that you have made a false statement or fail to provide significant and relevant information we are entitled to withdraw your scholarship application and your study place. In accordance with data protection regulations the information contained in this application is solely for the purposes of processing your scholarship application.
List of eligible courses
Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
- MSc in Control Systems
- MSc in Computational Intelligence and Robotics
Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc in Environmental and Energy Engineering
- MSc Process Safety and Loss Prevention
- MSc Biological and Bioprocess Engineering
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
- MSc in Structural Engineering
- MSc in Architectural Engineering Design
- MSc in Structural and Concrete Engineering
Department of Computer Science
- MSc in Advanced Software Engineering
- MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- MSc in Software Systems and Internet Technology
Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Semiconductor Photonics and Electronics
- MSc in Advanced Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives
- MSc in Wireless Communication Systems
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc in Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Aerospace Materials
Department of Mechanical Engineering
For further Official Details Click Here
- MSc (Research) Advanced Mechanical Engineering (MECT30)
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering (MECT53)
- MSc Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Management