Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarships at Trent University in Canada, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Trent University . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 02 Oct 2017.Scholarship Description:
Trent University is inviting applications for Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme (M.A., MSc., PhD) programme.
Trent University is a public liberal Arts and science-oriented university located along the Otonabee River in Peterborough, Ontario, with a satellite campus in Oshawa, which serves the Regional Municipality of Durham.
Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme (M.A., MSc., Ph.D.) programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
This $5,000 scholarship is intended to support a student that demonstrates leadership qualities such as innovation, entrepreneurship, community responsibility and global citizenship.
- Must not be holding any other major scholarship.
- Open to all domestic or international full-time graduate students (M.A., MSc., PhD) with an admission GPA of A- and have continued to achieve academic excellence during graduate studies at Trent University. Students may be in any year of any graduate program.
NOTE: Success recipient must agree to release their personal information specific to their name, program, research and details of their leadership qualities that exemplify the qualities of the Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarship.
Scholarships are open to all domestic or international students
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts – unofficial accepted
- A statement of research(maximum two pages)
- A brief non-technical summary (maximum of 400 words)
- A statement of leadership (maximum two pages) describing the activities and contributions of the applicant which aligns with the values and legacy of Thomas J. Bata.
- One confidential letter of reference from a member of the community addressing leadership activities, extracurricular interactions and collaborations, and character.
The application deadline is October 2, 2017.