Tiered Scholarships at University of Kent in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Kent . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Kent invites home/EU & international students on the basis of academic merit. Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at Kent Business School.
The University of Kent, abbreviated as UKC, is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at Kent Business School.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Awards up to £5,000
- Applicants must hold or be expecting a 2:, 1 or First Class degree (or equivalent.
- Applicants must apply online via the Scholarship Application Form after accepting a formal offer to study onto a Master’s programme at Kent Business School for September 2018 entry.
- Applicants must submit as part of the online scholarship application an essay of up to 750 words on:, ‘Discuss how studying, your chosen master’s programme at Kent Business School will enhance your career and personal development’.
Home/EU & international students are eligible to apply.
- Students will need to submit their application (below) for the Tiered Scholarship by 31 May 2018 for 2018/19 entry.
- Scholarship decisions will be made by the Scholarship Awarding Panel in the first week of June 2018 with decisions notified to successful applicants within 2 weeks following the official deadline date. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Scholarship awards will only be granted for September 2018 entry and cannot be deferred.
The application deadline is May 31, 2018.