Tilburg School of Humanities Masters Scholarships in Netherlands 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Tilburg School of Humanities Masters Scholarships in Netherlands 2015
For the academic year 2015-2016 Tilburg School of Humanities is offering approximately 9 scholarships for excellent international EU/EEA and non-EEA students who are admitted to a (Research) Master’s program at Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH). TSH Scholarships for Academic Excellence are awarded for one academic year. To qualify for scholarship applicants must fulfill the admission requirements. The application deadline is 1 April 2015.
- Scholarships are provided to learn MA Communication and Information Sciences, MA Management of Cultural Diversity, MA Ritual in Society, MA Philosophy, Science and Society, Research MA Language and Communication and Research MA Philosophy.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level at Tilburg University.
- Tilburg University, Netherlands is providing these Scholarships.
To qualify for a Tilburg School of Humanities Scholarship for Academic Excellence, you must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to a Master’s program:
-Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg School of Humanities for the academic year 2015-2016
-Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class
-To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your university saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records
-Candidates must hold a EU/EEA or non-EEA passport
-Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form
-Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University
- International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- For the academic year 2015-2016 Tilburg School of Humanities has approximately 9 scholarships available for excellent international EU/EEA and non-EEA students who are admitted to a (Research) Master’s program at Tilburg School of Humanities (TSH).
- 9 scholarships are offered.
- Total offer is of:
- EU/EEA students: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for EU/EEA students consists of a scholarship of € 5.000 to partially cover the living expenses of the students during their stay here in Tilburg.
Non-EEA students: The TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence for non-EEA students consists of a partial tuition waiver of up to € 9.000 at a tuition fee of € 13.000,-.
- On the basis of the following selection criteria, the selection committee will select the recipients of the TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence:
-The academic results in the relevant (under)graduate program
-The quality and content of the Scholarship Application Form
-The language test score
-Tilburg School of Humanities strives for a balanced participation in terms of nationality.
- All TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence applicants will be informed about the outcome of the Scholarship Selection Committee by early May 2015.
- To apply for a TSH Scholarship for Academic Excellence you should:
-Download the Scholarship Application Form
-State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) in a relevant (under)graduate program, by providing your calculated GPA and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class
-Send the Scholarship Application Form together with your application for the Master’s program before the Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2015
The application deadline is 1 April 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others