Transatlantic Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Relations and Security (TAPIR), USA,2017 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of International Relations taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Transatlantic Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Relations and Security (TAPIR) is open for doctoral students of the U.S., Canada or Europe. Fellowships research focuses on topics of international relations and/or international peace and security issues. Fellows will be supervised by a researcher at each host institute, while being integrated into the relevant research units or projects.
Fellows will have the opportunity to work on issues of major and immediate political significance and to publish their work in journals or paper series that will be read by decision-makers worldwide.
The fellowship aims to involve fellows actively in the work and research of leading international think tanks. It is not intended to primarily fund the completion of major individual publications or of academic peer-reviewed journal articles.
Fellowships is available for Postdoctoral students.
Fellowships is awarded to study in international relations and/or international peace and security issues.
The fellowship consists of:
- A monthly stipend of Euro 1.800,00
- A monthly allowance for health insurance of Euro 200,00
- And a one-time travel allowance of Euro 3.500,00 for travel to and from the host institutions
- To be eligible for the Transatlantic Post-Doc Fellowship, candidates must have successfully defended their PhD by the start of the program (October 1, 2017). Candidates must have a strong interest in working in a policy-oriented international environment and must demonstrate their ability to do so by excellence in academic work on relevant international issues.
- Applicants must either be citizens of the U.S., Canada or Europe (in a broader geographical definition) or must have resided in the U.S., Canada or Europe at least for two-and-a-half years in the five years prior to the application deadline.
- TAPIR fellows selected commit to carry out all research activities in compliance with the fundamental ethical principles of the European Commission (Decision No 1982/2006/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006, Art. 6(§1)).
Only students from U.S., Canada or Europe are eligible for this fellowship.
How to Apply:
All files, including letters of recommendation, should be sent in English language and in PDF format to tapir-at-swp-berlin.org
Applications will be accepted until February 27, 2017.
Transatlantic Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Relations and Security (TAPIR), USA,2017 is available to undertake level programs at .