Transilvania Academica Scholarship Program for International Students in Romania, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at Transilvania University of Brasov . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Transilvania University of Brasov is inviting applications for Academica Scholarship Program for the academic year 2017-2018. Theses scholarships are open to highly qualified international students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme at Transilvania University in Romania.
The aim of the scholarships is to attract highly qualified international students to our university’s study programs, which will enhance the quality of education.
Transilvania University (UTBv) is a state institution of higher education located in Brasov, Romania, and by its “educational offer, scientific research and number of students represent one of Romania’s large universities.
Degree Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD programme.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The value of the scholarship is of 600 lei/month (including the holiday periods), it also covers the tuition fees (including admission/completion fees) and free accommodation in the university’s dormitories.
- The travel expenses will be covered by the candidate.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The candidate’s professional results,
- The quality of the letter of motivation,
- The quality of the CV,
- The letters of recommendation presented.
Eligible Nationality: International students from non-EU or non-EEA countries can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via e-mail, at international. Office at unitbv.ro.
- The application file must contain the following documents (in .pdf format):
- Documents attesting the candidate’s previous degrees and diplomas;
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format);
- Letter of motivation (one-page maximum);
- Three letters of recommendation that will attest the candidate’s outstanding results.
Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2017.
Transilvania Academica Scholarship Program for International Students in Romania, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Bachelor level programs at Transilvania University of Brasov.