TRT World Fellowship for International Students in Turkey, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Journalism taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
TRT World is delighted to offer two-month-long Fellowship Program in Turkey who will join a diverse group of individuals from around the world including journalists, editors, broadcasters, researchers and freelancers.
The direct focus of this Fellowship Program is to reach people who want to get familiar with the perspective of TRT World, keep up with the changes in the media industry and improve their understanding of Turkish culture.
Undergraduate, graduate and take part in the happy memories of our graduates have completed their doctoral education in our country, Turkey’s most valuable acquisition. Graduates of Turkey,
in this context,
our country are our volunteer ambassadors who build bridges of friendship between their countries.
This is a two month long fellowship programme.
The Fellowship will engage 15 talents, junior journalists and recent graduates, who are interested in the opportunity of producing balanced news with a humanitarian focus. You will join a diverse group of individuals from around the world including journalists, editors, broadcasters, researchers and freelancers.
Number of Scholarships:
- TRT World Fellowship is an exciting initiative in Istanbul for young talent from around the world to get a unique hands-on experience in the field of change-inspiring journalism.
- Invaluable hands-on experience in News, Programmes, Digital and Vision departments
- Work with experienced traditional broadcast and digital journalists
- Get Digital know how and take part in debate forums and roundtable discussion groups
- Learn how it all works from the field to the newsroom
- Round air flight tickets and accommodation will be provided.
Up to 15 fellowships are available.
Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Interested in international journalism
- Proficient English language speaker (Level C1 & C2)
- A recent graduate from university
Open for All.
Fellowship applications are only available and submitted online. The online application opens on Monday, April 2, 2018 and must be submitted before 11:59 PM on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
Please send your CV and answer the questions below in one PDF Document:
- Do you have any experience in the media sector (Internship, work Experience etc.)?
- Name fellowship or internship programs you have been involved with so far (if any)
- Write a cover letter (min. 300 Words) about your motivation to join the TRT World Fellowship Program