The TRT World Fellowship for Journalists Around the World in Turkey, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of Journalism taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The TRT World family is happy to announce the launch of its fellowship program, starting this summer. Journalists from around the world are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
The main objective of this program is to foster next generation talents who are passionate about journalism.
As the TRT World family, we invite you to take part in our journey in the international news landscape and meet our international team. The Fellowship will appeal 15 talents including junior journalists and recent graduates who are interested in the opportunity of producing balanced news with a humanitarian focus. You will join a diverse group of individuals from around the world including journalists, editors, broadcasters, researchers and freelancers.
Fellowships are available to journalists as well as recent graduates.
Fellowship opportunities are available in the following departments: News, Program, Digital and Vision.
Number of Scholarships:
- Travel Scholarship
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in Istanbul
- Participants will benefit from TRT World accommodations, services and counseling. TRT World’s associate producers will host Fellows.
15 fellowships are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Be ambitious about journalism
- Be native in the English language
- Be in the early stages of their career
Journalists from around the world are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
The mode of application is online. Please send your CV and answer the questions below in one Word Document:
- Do you have any experience in the media sector (Internship, Work Experience etc.)?
- Name fellowship or internship programs you have been involved with so far (if any)
- Write an essay (min. 300 Words) about your motivation to join the TRT World Fellowship Program
Furthermore, please also provide a link to self-produced creative content (e.g. Video, Design, Publications, Social Media Activity, and Research Paper) in the attached document.
Scholarship application deadline is May 20, 2017.