Tulane University USA Merit Scholarships 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Tulane University USA Merit Scholarships 2015
Applications are available for merit scholarships available for international undergraduate students to study at Tulane University. Tulane University is offering both partial and full tuition scholarships for merit students. Up to 125 full tuition scholarships are available. Partial scholarships range from $10,000 to $30,000 per year. The majority of merit scholarships are renewable for 4 years (or 5 years for architecture students). The application deadline for admission is November 15, 2014 and for scholarship is December 15, 2014.
- Scholarships are available for studying courses offered by the university.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate program.
- Tulane University is providing these scholarships.
- University of Tulane is funding undergraduate scholarships for international students. There are two types of scholarships: Partial scholarships and Full-Tuition scholarships. Full-Tuition scholarships include Deans’ Honor Scholarship and Paul Tulane Award.
- Up to 125 full tuition scholarships are available.
- The majority of merit scholarships are renewable for 4 years (or 5 years for architecture students).
- Partial scholarships- These scholarships range from $10,000 to $30,000 per year.
- Full-Tuition scholarships- These scholarships cover full-tuition fees.
- Partial scholarships- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the strength of the admission application within the context of a given year’s applicant pool.
- Full-Tuition scholarships- These awards seek to recognize superior high school performance, extremely competitive standardized test scores, exceptional community and secondary school involvement, and extraordinary intellectual promise.
- Deans’ Honor Scholarship- Applicants will be notified in late February.
- Paul Tulane Award- Winners will be notified on rolling basis.
- Partial scholarships- Applicants will be automatically considered.
- Full-Tuition scholarships- Deans’ Honor Scholarship- Submit a complete application for admission.
- Apply either Early Action or Single Choice Early Action
- Submit the separate scholarship application and recommendation form to DHS-at-tulane.edu or, if necessary by traditional mail.
- Paul Tulane Award- Submit a complete application for admission.
- -Apply either Early Action or Single Choice Early Action
- -Submit the separate scholarship application to PaulTulaneAward-at-tulane.edu.
-Student maintains good standing with the university, a full-time course load, and a designated minimum GPA can apply for these scholarships.
-International applicants are also eligible.
International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
The application deadline for admission is November 15, 2014 and for scholarship is December 15, 2014.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application