Turkey Scholarships For Graduate, Undergraduate ,Postgraduate Programs is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
A great scholarship opportunity for those students who wish to enroll in postgraduate or doctoral programs in Turkey! We invite the successful students from all around the world for the post graduate and doctoral programs at the top universities in Turkey with attractive scholarship opportunities.
Deadline: 31 March 2013
Turkiye Scholarships For Graduate Programs
You can enroll post-graduate or doctorate studies at the world-class universities in Turkiye in a variety of programs including, but not limited to political science, international affairs, law, engineering, ?slamic Studies, Agriculture, Economics, Journalism, History, Sociology, Architecture and Linguistic Studies.
Candidates who have graduated or to be graduated by the end of this year from a BA program are eligible to apply for the Turkiye Scholarhips.
Candidates who wish to apply for the post-graduate programs should be born not earlier than 01.01.1983, and for the Doctoral Program not earlier than 01.01.1978.
Furthermore, the candidates should not already be studying in a related program currently in Turkey at the level they wish to apply.
The scope of the scholarship
· Monthly stipend · University Education Fee · Health Coverage · Residence (Dormitory) · Turkish language training · Two-way travel costs for the first enrollment and graduation times only.
The applications will be received through the web-sites www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr or www.trscholarships.org. Those who apply through internet will be required to obtain a user name and a password by creating a new account. Once the applicants log into the system with this account they will finalize their applications after filling out the application form and uploading the required documents on to the system.
Postgraduate Scholarship opportunities for International Students willing to study in Turkiye!
Türkiye invites thousands of students from all around the world to study at the best universities with ample scholarship opportunities.
Scholarship program fields areincluding, but not limited to economics, engineering, communication, political sciences, law, engineering, agriculture, journalism, sociology, literature and architecture.
This program provides scholarships for masters and PhD levels.
For detailed list of departments, universities and application please visit: www.trscholarships.org
Candidates applying for Postgraduate Scholarship Program shall meet the following requirements:
1. Being a citizen of a foreign country (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program), 2. Candidates who have already graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equal to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year, 3. For master level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983, 4. For Ph.D. level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978, 5. Candidates who had not or have not been granted a scholarship at the graduate level by a Turkish government institution, 6. Candidates who are currently studying at a university in Türkiye cannot apply for the same level, 7. Candidates who have completed his/her undergraduate or master’s education in Türkiye must submit ALES (Academic Staff and Graduate Education Test conducted by ÖSYM) or its international equivalent exam deemed acceptable by the universities they are applying to, 8. Candidates must have at least 80 % weighted grade point average over their maximum graduation grade.
• The application form (Provided at the website) • A copy of a undergraduate/graduate diploma or document indicating that the candidate is undergraduate/graduate senior student. • A certified undergraduate/graduate transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate). • A copy of a valid ID card (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.) • One (1) passport photo.
What Does This Scholarship Cover?
• Free University Education • Free Turkish Language Classes • Free Health Care • Monthly Pocket Money • Free Dormitory • Flight Ticket (First Arrival and Departure after Graduation)
How to apply?
Candidates can applyviawww.turkiyeburslari.organdwww.trscholarships.org web sites. Candidates who apply through internet will primarily create an account by entering an e-mail and password; will log in to the system and fill out the application forms and will finalise the application by uploading the relevant documents on to the system. Note: 1
- The Turkiye Scholarships allow students to study not only in state universities, but also in private universities. Students who have been enrolled in a private university are not granted their scholarships and pay university fee on their own in the case that they do not graduate in academic calendar. 2-
Graduate candidates who choose the universities instructing in English must provide the language documents asked by the university that they choose.
Click here to view details.