Türkiye Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship program from the Government of Turkey. The scholarship is competitive in nature and only outstanding students are awarded short-term or long-term programs in universities of turkey. Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Türkiye Scholarships for International Students is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters, PhD level programs at Turkey Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The scholarship includes university and program placement, monthly stipend (Bachelor: 1000 TL per month; Masters: 1,400 TL per month; PhD: 1,800 TL per month), tuition fees, once-off return flight ticket, health insurance, accommodation, and one year Turkish Language Course.
The normal duration of award is:
• Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
• Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
• PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
Minimum Academic Criteria:
• Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
• Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
• Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
• To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
• To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
• To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
• To be under the age of 45 for Research Scholarships
• Citizens of all countries
• Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
• Researchers and academicians
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates. There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships. Candidates applying at Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD levels are welcome to apply between 10 January – 20 February 2022. Research applicants can apply throughout the year.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.