TUT Scholarships for International Students, Finland is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
TUT Scholarships for International Students, Finland
The Tampere University of Technology is offering a generous scholarship programme for international fee-paying students. These scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme in 2017.
Tampere University of Technology provides excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education.
Tampere University of Technology is one of the two Finnish universities operating in the form of a foundation. The foundation model promotes the development of education and research at TUT and gives the University good prerequisites to succeed amid growing international competition.
In the Master’s degree programmes conducted in English at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) a good command of English is an absolute prerequisite. When applying to the Master’s degrees programmes student must demonstrate proficiency in English with an internationally recognised academic language test report.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The TUT scholarship programme consists mainly of tuition fee waivers awarded to the most talented students. The fee waivers awarded may cover either 50 % or 100 % of the full tuition fee. TUT scholarships are awarded during the admissions process or can be earned during the studies.
Scholarship can be taken in Finland
- Students wishing to be considered for a TUT scholarship must apply for the scholarship at the same time with their application for admission. There is no separate scholarship application; the scholarship application is made by ticking the appropriate box in the application for admission. Applicants who are admitted will get the decision concerning admission and scholarship at the same time. The TUT scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence, evaluated on the basis of the student admission criteria. The TUT scholarships awarded in conjunction with the student admission process are full tuition fee waivers which cover 100 % of the tuition fee. The TUT scholarship is awarded to a sizeable proportion of the admitted students.
- Applicants who are admitted to TUT and awarded the TUT scholarship must confirm their study place at TUT within two weeks of the admissions decision in order to retain the TUT scholarship. If they fail to confirm their study place within this deadline and only confirm by a later deadline, they will lose the scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Each Master’s degree programme has its own specific admission requirements. Student can see the specific requirements on the programme’s website. Generally, a Bachelor’s degree and a language test are required.As a successful applicant you must hold the first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education in the field of technology or architecture.
English Language Requirement: TUT accepts internationally recognised academic language tests as demonstration of language proficiency. The accepted tests are IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL PBT, PTE Academic and CAE/CPE. Please note that the language test needs to be taken before the application deadline. University cannot accept language tests taken after the application deadline.
Application Procedure: Applications to Master’s degree programmes (in English) at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) are submitted online through an online application system (studyinfo.fi).
Deadline: The application deadline is January 25, 2017.