Research project must be in the ‘Contemporary European Studies’ subject area (UACES defines ‘Contemporary’ as post-WW2, and ‘European Studies’, as typically, but not exclusively, an aspect of European Integration or related areas).
- Political Science
Scholarships are available for Postgraduate students to undertake Research.
To be considered, your application must satisfy all of the eligibility criteria.
- You must be a UACES member (Student or Individual) – please note that membership of the Euro Research email list or the UACES Student Forum does not constitute membership of UACES;
- Your research project must be in the ‘Contemporary European Studies’ subject area (we define ‘Contemporary’ as post-WW2, and ‘European Studies’, as typically, but not exclusively, an aspect of European Integration or related areas);
- You must be a postgraduate student (typically a PhD student; possibly other postgraduate courses that have a very strong research component);
- Scholarship funds must be used for field work that occurs between 1 February 2015 and 31 July 2015 (applications for trips outside of these dates will not be considered).
- There is no restriction on nationality.
For 2015, UACES are offering four Scholarships for a fixed amount of 1,500 GBP to be awarded on a competitive basis to UACES members. The UACES Scholarship money is only available to pay for:
- Travel to and from your research destination
- Accommodation at your destination
- Food at your destination
- Local transport at your destination
4 travel scholarships are awarded.
Payment of the scholarships will be in two parts; two thirds in January and the remainder on completion.
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of UACES.
Share this scholarship for others