UAE Graduate Merit Scholarships at Zayed University 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of taught at Zayed University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Zayed University is offering Graduate Merit Scholarships to attract highly qualified students for study leading to a master’s degree. The scholarship support is valued at up to 20% of program tuition.
These scholarships are awarded to graduate students on the basis of academic merit as determined from academic performance in senior baccalaureate courses.
About University: Zayed University is one of three government-sponsored higher education institutions in the United Arab Emirates.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: All entering graduate students are considered for this award. Graduate merit scholarship support is valued at up to 20% of program tuition.
Eligibility: To be eligible to receive this award, students
- Must receive an offer of full admission to a Zayed University master’s degree program; students with conditional or provisional admission are not eligible;
- Must submit a complete admission application prior to the published application deadline; and
- May not hold other major awards totaling AED 25,000 (excluding Zayed University GTA, Zayed University GRA or Zayed University Alumni Graduate Scholarship).
Eligible Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Applicants should submit an application for graduate program admission online. Other Requirements
- A completed, signed and submitted application for graduate program admission online
- A current resume in English (The resume should clearly indicate work/professional experience and educational milestones.)
- A passport copy
- An Emirates ID card copy (for UAE residents)
- A passport-size photo
Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.