UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship for Australian and International Students, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Information Technology taught at University of Canberra . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Canberra is pleased to offer UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship to study in Australia. Australian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Canberra was rated the best region in the world for wellbeing by the OECD in 2014 and is ranked 17th in the world by QS Best Student Cities (2016). Studying in Canberra means enjoying a high quality of life, getting active and healthy exploring our natural environment; and being part of a friendly and safe community that encourages you to reach for excellence.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate as well as Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Information Technology.
Scholarship of $10,000 value will be awarded to the students.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be an Australian citizen or International Student;
- Have accepted their offer or conditional offer into one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Network & Software Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- A double degree comprising any of the above
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology and Systems
- Master of Engineering
- Applicants must provide a 500-word statement outlining their achievements in the ICT field and how they plan to apply their skills to the industry within the Canberra region
- Applicants will be ineligible for this scholarship if they have already received a scholarship or grant for their studies at UC;
- Applicants must have accepted their offer at UC only;
- Applicants must agree to their information being made known to the scholarship sponsors for the purposes of the scholarship and its promotion;
Australian as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship application deadline is February 24th
, 2017. Please note that Applications close January 27th
, 2017 for Semester 1 and July 29th,
2017 for Semester 2.
UC & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship for Australian and International Students, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters level programs at University of Canberra.