The new Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarships are on offer for all EU as well as international students to study in Ireland. Up to 33 scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
The University College Cork aims to lead the world in research and education.
UCC was established in 1845 as one of three Queen’s Colleges – at Cork, Galway and Belfast. These new colleges were established in the reign of Queen Victoria, and named after her. Queen’s College, Cork (QCC) was established to provide access to higher education in the Irish province of Munster.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are available within the following schools as well as programs below:
- College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS): All taught masters courses in CACSSS apart from Master of Education courses.
- College of Science, Engineering and Food Science: All taught masters courses in CoSEFS.
- College of Medicine and Health: 9 scholarships available for these
- College of Business and Law – School of Law: All taught masters courses.
- College of Business and Law – Cork University Business School: All taught masters courses.
The Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarship is a 50% contribution towards postgraduate fees for the duration of the postgraduate course to self-funded applicants.
Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarships will be awarded to top-performing postgraduate applicants to masters courses in 2017/18.
- 33 scholarships will be awarded to candidates who have a minimum 1H (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree and who are deemed by their college of choice to demonstrate an exceptional level of academic excellence and commitment to their masters course of choice, as evidenced by their personal statement.
- The Quercus Taught Masters Academic Scholarship is a 50% contribution towards postgraduate fees for the duration of the postgraduate course to self-funded applicants.
EU, as well as international students, are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Checklist before beginning Application Form
- Is there a scholarship for your course? Check box above, you must be applying for a taught masters.
- Have you/Are you expecting a 1H final result (To find out your equivalent please check here) in your undergraduate degree?
- Are you a self-funded applicant availing of no additional grants/scholarships etc.?
- Have you a full application on PAC?
- Have you read our terms and conditions?
- If the answer is YES to the above questions, please fill out the application form available here.
Scholarship application deadline is June 1, 2017.