Uganda Management Institute Scholarships for Ugandans 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Uganda Management Institute . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Uganda Management Institute is inviting applications for student scholarships under the Adb V Project – 2016/2017 intake. These scholarships are open to Ugandan nationals who have UMI admission on any of the postgraduate or masters programs.
Through the Government of Uganda under the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES), Uganda Management Institute has received funding from African Development Bank under High Education Science and Technology (HEST) Project- ADB V focusing on building capacity in public institutions of high education. The funding is meant for a number of developmental projects under Component II to support postgraduate training and specialized skills for staff and students.
Uganda management Institute (UMI) is a National Centre for Training, Research and Consultancy in the field of Administration, Leadership and Management. Officially opened on 7th October 1969 as the Institute Public Administration (IPA), the Institute was mandated to conduct intensive in-service training to quickly develop management capacity in the public service.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate or masters programs.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships cover full tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Applicants must meet the following guidelines
- Ugandan nationals living in Uganda;
- Must have gained UMI admission on any of the Post Graduate OR masters Programs.
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for Programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit will be 50 years;
- UMI Staff and their close relatives are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are already sponsored by other Programs are not eligible.
Ugandan students can apply for this scholarship.
Applications should be sent to the Uganda Management Institute by post and must include the following:
- Copy of admission letter for program on which you were admitted
- A motivation statement not exceeding 500 words
- Copies of academic documents (MUST attach transcripts)
- Any other relevant documents to support information provided above (Physical Challenge, Talent, Nationality, etc.)
The closing date for application is 27th July 2016.