UK: 2015 BSMS Scholarships in Global Health for International Students is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2015 BSMS Scholarships
for international Students, BSMS announce a number of scholarships for students admitted to full-time Master’s degree in Global Health at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research for the academic year 2015-2016. The scholarship provides two £2,500 awards towards tuition fees to UK and EU students or one £5,000 award towards tuition fees to International (non-UK/EU) students. Scholarships are available for admission in 2015 only and will be awarded on the basis of academic and/or professional merit and financial need. The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) in UK
Scholarships are awarded in Global Health at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research.
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters degree programme.
- First- or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree in any subject OR
- Successful completion of at least 3 years basic medical science at a UK medical school (having gained at least 360 credits) with a guaranteed place to continue medical studies on completion of the MSc.
- English Language requirements
- 7.5 overall and not less than 7.0 in each of the 4 sections
- IGCSE English (2nd language):
- Grade A
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE):
- Grade B
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English (CAE):
- Grade A.
UK, European and International students are eligible to apply.
What does it cover:
Scholarship of £2,500 (UK/EU students) and £5,000 (Non UK/EU students) will be awarded to the applicants.
The BSMS Global Health scholarships are available for admission in 2015 only and will be awarded on the basis of academic and/or professional merit and financial need.
The successful candidate/s will be notified by 15th August 2015.
BSMS GH Scholarship-Application Form.doc
- Applicants must first apply for admission to the MSc in Global Health course via the BSMS ‘Apply online’ application system.
- Applicants will need their applicant number to complete the BSMS Global Health Scholarship’s Application form.
- The completed BSMS Global Health application form should be submitted as a single Word document saved as a PDF by e-mail, with “BSMS Global Health Scholarship” as subject line, to: m.trueba-at-bsms.ac.uk on 31 July 2015 (UK time).
The last date of submission of application is 31 July 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in UK