UK Brunel University Cold Chain Equipment PhD Scholarship 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at Brunel University London . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Brunel University is delighted to offer its Cold Chain Equipment PhD studentship for international students. The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of £16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/EU or international tuition fees, whichever is applicable.
The aim of the studentship is to support successful applicant will join a project team that is contributing to research focused on developing innovative vacuum insulation for cold chain equipment.
About University: Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1966, it was named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Deadline: January 2, 2018
Degree Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Studentship is awarded to join a project team that is contributing to research focused on developing innovative vacuum insulation for cold chain equipment.
Scholarship Benefit: The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of £16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/EU OR international tuition fees, whichever is applicable.
Eligible Nationalities: Home/EU or International students are eligible to apply for the studentship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants will have or expect to receive a first degree at 2:1 or above in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or similar numerate discipline. A postgraduate Masters degree is an advantage but not essential.
Language Requirements: Overseas applicants must demonstrate they have English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent.
- Please email your application comprising all of the documents listed below by Noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- Your up-to-date CV.
- A one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience).
- Your degree transcripts and/or certificates.
- Evidence of English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent, with 6.0 in all sections), if appropriate.
- Name and contact details of two academic referees.
- Interviews will take place in person or by Skype on 12th January 2018