UK Smuts Cambridge PhD Scholarship 2018 for international Students. is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Cambridge . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Cambridge is inviting prospective graduate students to apply for Smuts Cambridge Scholarship. The funding partner is Smut Memorial Fund. The aim of the scholarships is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
About University: The University of Cambridge is a collegiate public research university in Cambridge, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship offers: University tuition fee + Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person).
Eligible nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship is available to PhD applicants whose research relates to a Commonwealth country or countries (excluding the UK), normally in the fields of Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences.
A successful applicant:
- Maybe a citizen of any country outside the EU
- Must be liable for fees at the overseas rate (see Your Fee Status)
- Must apply to study a PhD at the University of Cambridge and be offered admission (see Prospective Graduate Students)
- Must complete Section B of the application form to indicate that s/he wishes to be considered for scholarship funding and must submit the completed application by the published deadline (normally at the start of December in the year before the start of the PhD)
- Must propose a PhD research topic that is specifically related to a Commonwealth country or countries (excluding the UK), normally in the fields of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
Application Procedure: If you are applying for graduate study, please check and apply by the specific course deadline. Some deadlines are as early as mid-November (LLM Law) and there will be two general course deadlines of 6 December 2017 and 4 January 2018.
Please apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal in order to be considered for funding.
There will be no differential of deadlines for application between UK or EU or International graduate applicants.
Deadline: December 6, 2017, and January 4, 2018