UK University of Liverpool International MBA Scholarships 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Liverpool . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of Liverpool is awarding a range of generous Management School scholarships and study awards. These scholarships are available to help cover the cost of MBA tuition fees for those planning to join in September 2018.
About University: The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities. It comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- ULMS Liverpool MBA Scholarship: Full Fee
- ULMS Liverpool MBA Partial Scholarship: Part fee waiver
- ULMS MBA Study Award: £3,000
- ULMS Women in Football Scholarship: Full Fee
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Professional Experience: MBA Candidates are normally expected to have a minimum of 2–3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector.
- Qualifications: Candidates will normally be expected to hold a 2:1 Honours degree (which may be in any discipline) from a UK university, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution. Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience are encouraged to apply.
- GMAT Score: A GMAT score is not a mandatory requirement; however, University encourage candidates who have undertaken the examination to submit their scores for consideration alongside other criteria during the admissions process.
Language Requirements: All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language, and are required to provide evidence of this. Qualifications accepted by the University include GCSE English; GCE O level English; AS Level English; A Level English Language; IELTS; TOEFL; Cambridge Proficiency etc.
Application Procedure: Applying online for a postgraduate degree is a fast and easy way to provide all the information admissions staff need in order to consider your application. In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to attach copies of the following documents to your application (whether online or offline):
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (EU/International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
Application Procedure: Eligible programme applicants will be considered. No separate scholarship application is necessary.
Early programme applications are advised as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.