UK University of St Andrews Santander 600 international scholarships 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Finance taught at University of St Andrews . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The University of St Andrews is calling applications from international students to apply for its Santander 600 Scholarships for 2018 entry. Scholarships are open to full-time Postgraduate Taught applicants from any country, the whose intended course is related to fields that are a focus of Santander: finance and big data.
About University: Santander Universities provides support for scholarships, mobility grants, special projects and non-academic achievement awards as a means to contribute to the development and prosperity of society. The University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities and is one of Europe’s most research-intensive seats of learning.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
The Santander 600 Scholarships are open to full-time Postgraduate Taught applicants from any country, the whose intended course is related to fields that are a focus of Santander: finance and big data.
Duration of award: 1 year, Value of award: £5,000, Tuition or maintenance award: Tuition fees.
Eligible Nationalities: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant should be an international student.
- Should aim for postgraduate study.
- should apply in field of finance or big data
- All students entering the University must provide evidence that they can use English well enough to study effectively at St Andrew’s.
This scholarship is available for application through the Scholarships and Funding catalog.
- If you have applied to a Postgraduate Taught course beginning in the 2018-2019 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
- If you are a current student at St Andrew’s, you can access Scholarships and Fund through MySaint. However, you should wait until after you have applied for your intended postgraduate programme before doing so, to ensure that the scholarship application is linked to that course.
April 11, 2018