UK University of Surrey Scholarship for Engineering and Physical Sciences 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Physical Sciences taught at University of Surrey . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Surrey is pleased to announce the call for the international scholarship to pursue a master degree in Engineering and Physical Sciences. These scholarships are exclusively open for overseas applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage international students to obtain a higher degree in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
The University of Surrey is a public research university located in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
The scholarship is available to pursue the master degree.
The scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
The scholarship will cover £2,500 – £5,000.
International Students are eligible
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- An offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the above departments.
- Achieve either a 2:1 or a 1st class honours degree or equivalent
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show how you meet, or expect to meet, the entry requirements
- Evidence of English language level (if English is not your first language)
- A copy of your passport (if you need a visa to study here)
- A personal statement (for non-research programmes)
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
- Contact details of two referees
Applications are open for 2018 entry.