University College Dublin MBA Scholarship Programme, Ireland is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University College Dublin MBA Scholarship Programme, Ireland
University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is inviting applications for GMAT EMBA scholarships. These merit based scholarships are open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above by 30th June 2016. Scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for the EMBA programme and the school during their studies and after graduation. UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist Masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses. Applicants must have a university degree or professional qualification.
- Scholarships are available for masters degree programme.
- Scholarships are available for MBA course.
- It includes up to 100% tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in the Ireland
Eligibility Criteria: All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed and offered a place on) the EMBA Programme before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships. Open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above by 30th June 2016.
Eligible Nationalities: Irish and international candidates can apply for these scholarships.
- A university degree or professional qualification.
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience (this does not include summer placements, part-time or temporary work experience).
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – Minimum score 580 (Full-Time MBA) and 520 (Executive MBA). Candidates can alternatively submit a GRE Test Score in lieu of the GMAT exam. For equivalent scores please contact the MBA Admissions Office directly.
- Note – Scholarship applicants will need to check the relevant scholarship terms and conditions to calculate their required GMAT score, as the requirements for scholarship applicants may vary.
English Language Requirements:
- An acceptable score on the IELTS exam if English isn’t your first language. An average score of 7 overall components and a minimum of 6.5 in each band on the Academic Version. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in an English speaking country*.
- A minimum score of 605 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), with Test of Written English at 60 +. In the computer based TOEFL, a minimum score of 250 (Written English 25+) is required. A minimum score of 100 is required on the Internet-based TOEFL (iTB) (written English 22+).
Application Procedure: There is no separate application process for these Scholarships. All successful applicants for the EMBA programme are automatically considered. These scholarships are merit based.
Deadline: The application deadline is 30th June 2016.