University College Lillebaelt Scholarships, Denmark 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University College Lillebaelt Scholarships, Denmark 2016
University College Lillebaelt is pleased to offer scholarships for Non-EU students for the year 2016. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme. The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education. University College Lillebaelt offers education programmes contributing to the ongoing development of society and is happy to welcome international students
If applicants want to enroll as a full time ordinary student, they must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Applicants can only apply for the scholarship to study at the Department of Social Education, the Department of Teacher Education or the Department of Nursing. All three departments are located in Odense.
Scholarship can be taken at: Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Scholarship:-
- applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in their home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Applicants are not eligible to apply for a scholarship if they:
- are studying in Denmark on the grounds of a bilateral exchange agreement
- have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizenship
- have been granted a residence permit at the time of the application admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9a, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement
- are a student who is eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish Law regarding the State Education Fund
- are from an EU applicant country such as Turkey.
Eligible Nationalities: Citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland is eligible to apply for this Scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: It is important to stress that all of our full degree bachelor programmes are taught in Danish, and if they want to enroll as a full time ordinary student, applicants must be able to speak Danish fluently and otherwise meet the same requirements as Danish students.
English language/Test Requirements: Applicants have to provide:
-High school transcripts documenting level of English, grade achieved, and if possible number of hours taken.
-Documentation of any English language proficiency tests they may have taken (TOELF, IELTS, and CAE etc.)
-Any further documentation of their English proficiency such as courses, longer stays in English speaking countries etc.
-Once we have evaluated their documentation of English proficiency, we may call they for a phone interview to ensure that their level is sufficient to study at University College Lillebælt.
Scholarship Benefit: This will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL. The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally applicants will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to their living expenses.
Supporting Material: To ensure that only highly qualified students are granted the scholarship, UCL requires applicants to prepare and submit all of the following:
- Application form
- Motivational letter (max. 1 page)
- Official transcripts (including explanation of grading scale)
- Documentation of English proficiency (read more below).
Application Procedure for University College Lillebaelt Scholarships, Denmark 2016
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online. Applicants can apply through the MoveON system.
Application Form Link
Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for applying is 1st May 2016.
More about University College Lillebaelt Scholarships, Denmark 2016
University College Lillebaelt (Danish: University College Lillebælt) is one of eight new regional organizations of different study sites in Denmark (Danish: professionshøjskoler) offering bachelor courses of all kinds in the southwest part of Denmark (Funen and southwest Jutland). The organization was formed in 2008 by merging CVU Fyn, CVU Jelling, CVSU Fyn and the Social College of Odense.