University of Hull Business School International MSc Financial Award in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Business taught at University of Hull . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Six financial awards of £2,500 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
The University of Hull is a public university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for MSc degree programme.
Available Subjects: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students at Business School in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Benefits: This award is in addition to the £2,500 PG international studentship you have already been awarded on your offer letter. (Students from WBC will have received an additional £1000 studentship). This financial award only covers a part of the full tuition fee and does not cover living or travel costs.
Eligibility: In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- Have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this award and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration
- Be able to commence their studies in September 2017
- Have not been awarded any other financial award
- Be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes This award is in addition to the £2,500 PG international studentship you have already been awarded on your offer letter. (Students from WBC will have received an additional £1000 studentship)
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- This completed application form (with their application code entered)
- A copy of their offer letter
- Proof of a first class honours Bachelors degree or equivalent
- One good academic reference
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship
Deadline: Applications must reach us before the deadline of July 10, 2017 for entry in September 2017.