University of Liverpool International new Vice-Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Liverpool . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The new Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is now available on offer at the University of Liverpool for students starting a postgraduate taught master’s programme. This scholarship is available to non-EU international students.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught master programme at the University of Liverpool (including London campus) in 2018.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university. Students undertaking the MArch programme or an MPhil qualification are not eligible for a Vice- Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship- PGT Award.
£2,500 tuition fee reduction
Non-EU international students are eligible.
To be eligible for this award you must:
• Be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
• Be starting a new postgraduate master’s programme in the academic year 2018 at the campus in Liverpool or London. Please note that students studying at our London campus cannot hold any other award on top of the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment – PGT scholarship.
• Achieve a first class degree or equivalent qualification – as defined by the University of Liverpool and listed here.
• The award will not be available to students who have studied at Liverpool International College, XJTLU or completed their Undergraduate degree at Liverpool, as these students have their own scholarship provision.
- The award will not be available to students who are sponsored (by their government or commercial organization), as these students are fully funded.
Students undertaking the MArch programme or an MPhil qualification are not eligible for a Vice- Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship- PGT Award.
For both postgraduate taught and research programmes, the easiest way to make an application is online
When you have completed the application form you should either submit it online, email it or send it to the address below together with hard copies or scans of the following supporting documentation:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts and certified translations if applicable
- Degree certificates
- Evidence of English Language proficiency (EU and international applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references (on letter headed paper, signed and dated)
- Research proposal (for certain MRes/MPhil/PhD applicants only)
- Brief Research Proposal (for Egyptology MA programmes)
- A sample of academic writing (for English MA programmes)
Scholarship applications are now open.