University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at New Castle University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships 2017
Applications are invited for University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships within the Faculty of Business and Law. These scholarships provide $3,000.00 for an International student studying the Juris Doctor Program. Five (5) scholarships will be offered annually. The applicants for this scholarship will be selected on the basis of grade point average and performance at interview.
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, an Australian public university established in 1965, has its primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing a doctoral programme at the University of Newcastle.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- This scholarship was established to provide up to four (4) students per year with a $2,000 scholarship for the coursework costs of the Juris Doctor program with Newcastle Law School.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and be enrolled in the Juris Doctor program in the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Be an international or domestic student.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for this Juris Doctor scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships in Australia
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 29-January-2017.