University of Nottingham Faculty of Engineering Research Excellence PhD Scholarship in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University of Nottingham . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer Faculty of Engineering Research Excellence PhD Scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year. Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic) before they can register on an academic programme.
Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD research programme.
Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Engineering.
Twelve full tuition fee scholarships including stipends worth £1,015 per month • Financial support for up to a maximum of three years.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
University is looking for applications from exceptional students who are seriously committed to pushing the boundaries of engineering, students who are excited about the prospect of working with some of the world’s leading researchers and who aspire to be the best in their profession. The high value of this award reflects the University’s aim to attract the best students from around the world and to support them during their study.
Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- already hold an offer to start a full-time PhD research degree programme at our Nottingham campus with a start date that falls between 01 October 2017 and 01 February 2018 (inclusive) in the Faculty of Engineering and
- have a first-class undergraduate degree or an MSc with distinction in a relevant subject; work experience, journal papers published and other esteem indicators (prizes, top-in-class etc.) will be considered.
Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full-time research degree programme at The University of Nottingham UK Campus before submitting a scholarship application.
English language Requirements:
How to Apply:
- 0 with no less than 5.5 in each element
- 5 with no less than 6.0 in each element
- 0 with no less than 6.0 in each element
- TOEFL (iBT)
-79 (minimum 17 in Writing and Listening
-18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking), 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements)
-100 (minimum 19 with 20 in Speaking)
The mode of application is online.
Closing date is March 10, 2017.