The 2021-2025 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship rewards up to 100 international graduates of Eynesbury College who have achieved outstanding academic results.
All students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
High Achiever Progression Scholarships are open at the University of Adelaide from 2022-2023. High Achiever Progression Scholarships 2022-23 at the University of Adelaide are now available for international students if they have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
The University of Adelaide has officially announced the scholarships for the upcoming class. The University of Adelaide is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia, and currently functions in Adelaide, Australia.
The University of Adelaide offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. High Achiever Progression Scholarships 2022-23 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and be exposed them to advanced learning in postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about the University of Adelaide's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Minimum Grade average 85% or a GPA of 6.0/7.0;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The eligibility for this scholarship is determined by:
‘The top 100 commencing international students with an average grade of a minimum of 85% or higher in the last program studied at Eynesbury College prior to progressing to the University of Adelaide.’
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Phd programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.