All international undergraduate students are encouraged to apply!
Birmingham Masters Scholarship scheme is open at the University of Birmingham for the class of 2022-2023. Birmingham Masters Scholarship scheme at the University of Birmingham are now available for international students if they hold High achieving high school record or equivalent.
The University of Birmingham has officially announced the 200 scholarships for the upcoming class. University of Birmingham is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Birmingham has founded in May 31, 1900 and it currently functions in England, United Kingdom.
Birmingham Masters Scholarship scheme will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and they will be exposed to advance learning in postgraduate programs.
The University of Birmingham offers a wide range of courses for students willing to study in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Thousands of students are facilitated by the University of Birmingham on yearly basis.
Keep reading to learn about the University of Birmingham's acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
University of Birmingham England UK Birmingham Masters Scholarship scheme 2022/2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of Birmingham is offering over 200 awards of £2,000 to support the brightest and best applicants wishing to undertake a Masters's study at the University during 2022-23.
The Birmingham Master Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- Domiciled in the UK — students recorded as Home for fee status purposes are eligible, provided that they meet the other eligibility criteria;
- Self-funded — you must be self-funding or applying for a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees and living expenses and not in receipt of any other scholarships (excluding the University of Birmingham Postgraduate Progression Award which can be held in addition to the Birmingham Masters Scholarship);
- Not already registered on a postgraduate programme — applicants must not currently be enrolled on a postgraduate degree course;
- Undertaking a Masters course in an eligible subject
Eligible courses include the following, delivered at our Edgbaston Campus or by distance learning.
- MA (Taught)
- MSc (Pre-reg)
- MSc (Taught)
Please note that MA/MSc by Research and MRes (combined taught and research) programmes are not eligible.
Eligibility to receive the scholarship will be determined by a University selection panel based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence and previous study - Birmingham Masters Scholarships are primarily awarded on the basis of academic performance in the applicants’ previous studies
- Professional qualifications and achievements - Qualifications and other notable achievements from relevant professional roles will be taken into account
- Strength of the personal statement - The personal statement is a chance to make the application stand out. It should, amongst other things: outline your interest in the subject, demonstrate that your background has sufficiently prepared you for the degree, mention any relevant experience and outline how the course will fit into your future plans
- University or College subject priorities
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the deadline, have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended Masters programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course finder section of the University of Birmingham website. This must include all of the relevant supporting documentation: references, transcripts if available, and English language certification if applicable.
- Completed the Birmingham Masters Scholarships application form.
Applicants should enter the application ID number that they were given during the application to the Masters programme.
Applications are now open. The deadline for applications is 23:59 on Friday 1 July 2022. Successful candidates will be notified of the outcome by the end of August 2022.