University of Helsinki in Finland Research Position at Institute of Biotechnology 2014 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University of Helsinki in Finland Research Position at Institute of Biotechnology 2014
University of Helsinki is inviting applications for a researcher position (MSc or Postdoctoral level) at The Institute of Biotechnology. Emphasis will be on using quantitative mass
spectrometry to recognize the
molecular context in which
cancer-linked proteins such
as kinases, phosphatases and
Scholarships Details: ( University of Helsinki in Finland Research Position at Institute of Biotechnology 2014 )
- Position is available to work on projects studying how the flow of cellular information is altered in cancer.
- Position is open for undertaking a research project.
Following requirements are essential in order to qualify: -A strong background in
computational biology /
bioinformatics is an asset. -Good written and spoken
English as well as the desire
to work in a team-oriented
environment are required.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- International students are eligible to apply for this research position.
- One research position is available.
- Earlier application is encouraged; the interview process will begin as soon as a competitive application is received. Please send your application and CV as one single document (pdf) to markku.varjosalo(at)helsinki.fi. Please remember to include the names and contact information of two references.
- Applications are accepted until March 14, 2014.