University of London Distance Learning Human Rights Convocation Master Scholarship 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Human Rights taught at University of London . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of London is inviting applications for the MA Human Rights programmes by distance learning. This scholarship is available for international students.
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The university was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836, which also allows it to be one of three institutions to claim the title of the third-oldest university in England.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Degree Level: Scholarship is awarded to study Master degree programme by distance learning.
Available Subject: Study by distance learning for MA Human Rights with help of the Convocation scholarship.
Scholarship Benefits: The Convocation scholarship will cover fees payable to the University of London up to the value of £7,500. It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment). Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- You have submitted a completed application to study the MA programme
- You meet the standard entry requirements for the MA programme
- You demonstrate outstanding academic achievement at undergraduate level and/or excellence in human rights activism experience.
Please note: Students already registered with the University of London cannot apply for this scholarship.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Download and complete the application form[Word, 18KB]
- Submit an application for your chosen degree via the course page.
- Upload your completed scholarship form under ‘Scholarship Form’.
- Only completed applications will be considered.
January 10, 2019