University of Macerata , 34th Cycle PhD International Scholarship in Italy, 2018/21 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Human Science, PHILOLOGICAL taught at University of Macerata . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Macerata is calling applications from international students to apply for its 34th cycle of PhD Scholarship programme for the academic year 2018/2021.
Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
The University of Macerata was founded in 1290 and it is one of the oldest universities in Europe. Its main activities are focused on the humanities and social sciences.
Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the following studies:
- PhD programme in LINGUISTICS, PHILOLOGICAL, LITERARY STUDIES
Ancient and Modern Languages and Literatures
Linguistics, Philology, Text Interpretation
Memories and Digital Humanities
PhD programme in Human Science
Philosophy, History of Philosophy and Human Sciences
History, Politics and Institutions in the Mediterranean Area
Psychology, Communication and Social science
PhD programme in Legal Studies
Private Law and Legal Proceedings in a Comparative and European Perspective
Law and Individual Rights
Institutions and Local Community in the National, European and International Perspective
History and Theory of Law
PhD programme in QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR ECONOMIC POLICY
Multisectoral and Computational Methods of Analysis for Economic Policy
Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Economic Policy
Network Analysis and Online Data Mining Methods for Economic Policy
PhD programme in GLOBAL STUDIES, LAW, RIGHTS, POLITICS
Research scholarships each amounting to ? 15.343,28 per year are awarded on the basis of the final ranked list of each PhD course to candidates who have never been awarded funding for PhD research before, neither wholly or in part. Candidates who are awarded scholarships need to register with the Gestione Separata INPS (Separate Contribution of the national institute for social security) in compliance with Art.2, para. 26 of law No. 335 of 08/081995.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 10 scholarships are available.
Available to applicants of all nationalities.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible candidates to PhD courses are graduates, regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality, holding either an undergraduate degree in compliance with laws existing prior to ministerial decree No. 509/99 or a postgraduate degree, or alternatively an equivalent qualification issued by a university institution abroad
- Applicants holding academic qualifications obtained abroad (both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees) are to upload such documents together with a list of exams they have passed, along with relevant translations into Italian. Such candidates are provisionally admitted to courses and shall be excluded from this public selection if their qualification does not fulfill formal entry requirements of research programme.
- Students who expect to be granted their degree award by 31.10.2018 may submit their application for PhD programmes. In such cases admission and enrolment are conditional to their statement holding true.
- Additional detailed terms and conditions for admission are provided on Annex A (PhD course programme)
At the end of the computerized matriculation procedure it will be necessary to print and sign the enrollment application, to which the following documents must be attached:
- Photocopy of a valid identification document;
- N. 2 photographs in card format, one of which is applied on a special form;
- Copy of the receipt of payment of the first installment of taxes;
- Photocopy of the health card;
- Self-certification employment situation ;
- Declaration of the percipient (only for stock holders);
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU citizens only).
The application for enrollment and related attachments must be promptly sent to the Office for Scientific Research and Advanced Research Training (Via Don Minzoni, 17 – 62100 Macerata), in person or by post or PEC: ateneo-at-pec.unimc.it ( from PEC address).
Deadline 1^ session: June 5, 2018. 2^ session: September 4, 2018