University of Macerata Masters Scholarships in Italy 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University of Macerata Masters Scholarships in Italy 2015
University of Macerata is offering up to 10 International Scholarships for academic year 2015. Under University of Macerata Scholarships eligible students can apply for Two year masters degree in any subject. Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian. The last date for submission of application is 30 June 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
University of Macerata in Italy.
All subject are offered
Degree Level Offered:
To be eligible for University of Macerata Masters Scholarships
following eligibility condition is required.
- The call for applications is open to international students holding a BA earned from an institution operating outside Italian university system.
- -Candidates must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian
- -The scholarships awarded as per this call for applications are not compatible with other scholarships awarded by ERSU (the regional body for the right to study of the Marche Region) and by the University of Macerata.
International Students can apply for these Scholarships.
The scholarships will be assigned on the basis of the judgement of a specifically appointed commission, which will draw up a merit ranking based on its assessment of the qualification necessary for access to the chosen two year Master’s Degree Courses. The motivations expressed in the motivational letter required will also be taken into consideration, along with the B2 level knowledge of English for degree courses taught in English or of Italian for degree courses taught in Italian, in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- applications must be submitted using the specific form, to be filled out in full
- -the following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
a) A copy of the applicant’s passport. (EU citizens may attach a copy of their I.D. card)
b) Copy of Degree certificate including final grade, date, list of the courses attended and the exams passed with the corresponding grades) (EU citizens may use self-certification)
c) A motivational letter (max 500 words)
Last date for application submission is 30 June 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application