Scholarships are available for all available Master’s by coursework in the faculties of:
- Graduate School of Business and Economics,
- Melbourne School of Design,
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education (Master’s of Teaching),
- Melbourne School of Engineering,
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences (Executive Master of Arts),
- Melbourne School of Land and Environment,
- Melbourne Law School
- Melbourne Graduate School of Science.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
To be considered for an IPCA, applicants need to have an unconditional course offer in one of the postgraduate coursework programs listed below, Masters by coursework in the faculties of:
- Graduate School of Business and Economics – any coursework Master’s
- Melbourne School of Design – any coursework Master’s
- Melbourne Graduate School of Education – Master’s of Teaching
- Melbourne School of Engineering – any coursework Master’s
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences – Executive Master of Arts
- Melbourne School of Land and Environment – any coursework Master’s
- Melbourne Law School – any Melbourne Law Master’s
- Melbourne Graduate School of Science – any coursework Master’s
- Are commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time in the year for which the IPCA is offered
- Are a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Are not in receipt of any other tuition fee scholarship the value of which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds the tuition fees, and
- Have not been supported in the last 2 years by a scholarship provided by AusAID.
Number of award(s):
Up to 28 International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) will be available.
Duration of award(s):
Scholarships are offered for the duration of the course. Each semester of the course the scholarship recipient will be invoiced and required to pay the remainder of the international student tuition fee (Up to 75%).
Scholarships include 25% to 100% of international student tuition fees (Normally IPCAs of 25% are offered).
Successful students will be e-mailed an IPCA offer letter when they are nominated by the Faculty. In case of a second round of IPCA nominations for the same semester, students may receive an IPCA offer letter after the start of the semester.
Selection of IPCA scholarship recipients is highly competitive and is based on academic merit and determined by individual faculties.
How to Apply:
Students need not to apply for scholarships. All international students commencing one of the eligible University coursework programs on a full-fee paying basis will be considered automatically. International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their course application, including all of the required documents, by the application closing dates. Normally, an IPCA will only be awarded to an eligible student who applies for a place in one of the eligible courses.
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.