University Prize Scholarships for International Applicants, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .University Prize Scholarships offers PhD Scholarships for UK, EU and international Students in UK 2013
Courses offered by the university.
This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD degree level.
University of Sheffield
Scholarship can be taken at:
- You should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honors degree or equivalent.
- You should be applying to start your first year of study on a full-time or part-time PhD with the University in the 2013-14 academic year (i.e. after 1st August 2013, exact start date to be agreed with your supervisor/ department)
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
The international Students can apply for this scholarship.
Each year the University offers a small number of Prize Scholarships to the very best PhD applicants. These scholarships are open to applicants in all subjects.
Number of awards offered:
Tenure of award:
These scholarships fund up to three years full-time or six years part-time study.
What does it cover?
University Prize Scholarships pay:
- full tuition fees (UK, EU or Overseas)
- an annual, tax-free maintenance stipend of £16,000
- A Research Training Support Grant of £2,000 per year for study visits, conferences, books, consumables and equipment.
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis – applications are assessed on the basis of academic success and qualifications, experience, research background, a clear well-articulated research proposal, the potential impact of the research and a good match with supervisor/ departmental expertise.
You can expect to hear if your scholarship application has been successful by the end of April 2013.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Do submit your applications till 1st February 2013.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online
Further Scholarship Information and Application