University of Rome Tor Vergata Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epigenetics in Italy, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Epigenetics taught at University of Rome Tor Vergata . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
University of Rome Tor Vergata is inviting applications for the postdoctoral fellowship in Epigenetics at CEM, University of California, Irvine. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The mission of the University of Rome Tor Vergata is to contribute to people’s education and training, to scientific research and to the technological, organisational and social innovation needed to achieve a truly sustainable development in Italy, Europe and worldwide pursuant to the Sustainable Development Goals approved by the United Nations in September 2015.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Fellowships are awarded in the field of Epigenetics at CEM, University of California, Irvine.
The value of the fellowship is 100.000,00 euros, divided as follows: UTR will transfer the amount of 50.000,00 euros to the CEM; CEM will provide the fellowship salary with the amount received by UTR. CEM will cover the costs of laboratories, health insurance, use of facilities for bioinformatics and genomics and registration for conferences access for a total amount of 50.000,00 euros.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Doctoral studies in the fields of medicine or biology earned in an Italian University in the last 5 years, calculated by reference to the expiry date of the following notice;
- Academic, professional and scientific curriculum appropriate to the specific research topic of the fellowship.
The application form here attached has to be filled out. The signed application form and all the attachments must be electronically submitted to [email protected]
(In the e-mail object specify: ‘2017 University of Rome Tor Vergata Postdoc Fellowship in Epigenetics at CEM, University of California’).
In the application form, the applicant must declare:
- Surname, name, place and date of birth;
- Fiscal code;
- Title of doctoral studies as requested in this notice, date and University;
- Permanent address;
- The telephone number and an email contact.
It is mandatory to attach to the application form:
- Curriculum vitae (with date and signature);
- Letter of intent;
- Titles that are considered useful for the selection;
- Research proposal;
- At least two letters of support from research supervisors;
- Copy of an identity document.
May 31, 2018