University of Turin International Scholarships, Italy 2016-17 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Turin . The deadline of the scholarship is .
University of Turin International Scholarships, Italy 2016-17
The University of Turin is pleased to offer 13 one-year scholarships to deserving international students willing to enrol in UniTO for the first year of a second cycle degree. The University of Turin is today one of the largest Italian Universities, open to international research and training. It carries out scientific research and organises courses in all disciplines, except for Engineering and Architecture. Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If applicants don’t have a GRE test result, they cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects available at the university.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at the University of Turin.
- The total amount of the scholarship is 9,000 euro, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility Criteria: If applicants have a qualification issued by a foreign High School or University, in order to enrol in a first cycle, second cycle or one long cycle degree course, please read carefully the following instructions:
- If they are an EU citizen or they are a non-EU citizen already residing in Italy, they must hand in their documents to International students and translations office according to the degree courses’ deadlines they wish to apply for.
- If they are a non-EU citizen residing abroad and they are not living in Italy, they can enrol according to the specific number of places for international students set by each Departments every year for each degree course. Applicants must submit the application for pre-enrolment to the Italian Embassy (or Italian General Consulate) in their Country, in a period set by the Italian Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca every year.
The Embassy will send their application form to the University of Turin, that will send back to the Embassy a letter of acceptance letter under condition. This acceptance letter will allow their to apply for the study VISA, which is necessary to come to Italy.
If they want to enrol in a degree course with a restricted number of places, International students and translations office will be in charge of their r registration for the admission test, according to applications received by Embassies or General Consulates.
Enrolment will be successfully completed when all the administrative steps have been carried out, including further tests or admission interviews, if required by the Degree course they wish to apply for.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Scholarships are dedicated to students who, apart from their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement (first cycle degree or equivalent qualification) abroad from an educational institution working outside the Italian system.
Test Requirement: Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If they don’t have a GRE test result, they cannot apply for the scholarship. Applicants can send their GRE scores to the University of Turin using UI Code 7417.
English Language Requirement: Students who gained their high school diploma abroad or from a foreign system school in Italy will be required to attend an Italian language course.
Application Procedure: Applications must be submitted by one of the following ways:
- Delivery by e-mail containing the application form duly completed and all required supporting documents in PDF format.
- By hand to the Office for Foreign Students and Translations
Deadline: The application deadline is September 2nd, 2016.